The COVID-19 pandemic has created a challenging situation in India that threatens humanity and ensures massive economic consequences. The cases and deaths have been exponentially growing, especially in underserved communities that do not have access to the same resources urban areas do. Hospitals and medical centers are running out of Oxygen and other supplies for patients. To combat these devastating effects, we are sending Oxygen Concentrators and other immediate needs directly to underserved rural areas.
- 853 donors donated $665,000 - List of our donors
- 20 covid care centers supported
- 200 oxygen cylinders distributed
- 100 oxygen concentrators and supplies distributed
- 3 ambulances purchased
- PPE supplies to covid care centers
- Medicine, test kits, food supplies and humanitarian help
WHAT IS IN PIPELINE / SHORT & LONG TERM:
- Second shipment of 300 oxygen concentrators on its way
- 400 voltage converters, 500 pulse oximeters, 4 ventilators and other related items
- Planning to provide medicines for COVID-19 treatment to patients in need
- COVID-19 testing kits are getting distributed to control further spread
- Supporting local NGOs for food/groceries (1000 kits plus 3 months food expenses)
- Ongoing educational webinars with expert doctors and Covid Care Centers
ONLY POSSIBLE BECAUSE OF YOU:
Big thanks to our donors who open heartly donated to support this unprecedented situation in India, and kudos to our volunteers both here in the USA and in India who are working day & night to save thousands of LIVES!
Please donate generously and encourage your friends and family to do the same. PLEDGE NOW as this is the best time to donate and help save lives.
By Check Payable to:
KPSNA Charitable Foundation, Inc
Mailing Address: 19500 Stough Farm Rd, Cornelius, NC 28031
Registered Address: 6049 Oxfordshire Road, Waxhaw, NC 28173
Please consider using AMAZON SMILE and have KPSNA as your favorite charity when you purchase from Amazon.
Please note your donation is tax deductible. KPSNA Charitable Foundation is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit.
Our work in progress
|At the Distribution Center|
|Covid Centers - Getting Delivery|
|Covid Centers - Serving Patients|
|Young Kids Rasing Donations in USA|
|Our work in the news|