- Is an informal organization to serve the needs and goals of the members of the community.
- Is part of the larger nonprofit charitable organization of the Kadwa Patidar Samaj of North America.
- Started in 2004 and represents more than 175 families in New England region.
- Organizes religious and cultural events such as a trip to VRAJ temple, Diwali program, and picnics.
- Supports affiliated organizations such as the Indian Association of Greater Hartford. (IAOGH)
Committee & Contact Information:
Miten Ghodasra 732-668-3880
Kirit Sauvasani – 860-899-9289
Dipen Dedania – 860-203-715-5129
email to email@example.com
For more details, please visit KPSNE.ORG
Visit Kadwa Patidar Samaj of New England Website for further information.