Patidar Cultural Association of USA (Non-Profit Organization, Tax ID # 22-3031050)
32 Stevenson Drive, Marlboro, NJ 07746
Tel: (732) 761-9829 .www.PCA1.com
PCA of USA is the largest local chapter of KPSNA representing about 50% of the membership. It has been in existence since 1988 and represents New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Delaware, and Connecticut.
- To motivate and preserve the Indian culture and religion among: The Indian community, the community at large and the fraction thereof that are interested in the advancement of the culture.
- To exchange the ideas between the American and Indian culture with the desire to bring about a better understanding between these two cultures.
- To promote education activities and help non-profit education-related institutions at home and abroad for better education of the younger generation.
- To receive and administer funds for educational and charitable purposes within the meaning of Section 501(c)(3) of the I.R.S. code of 1954.
- To accomplish aforementioned goals the PCA shall gather resources by means of fund raising programs, receiving donations and investments in areas for further growth and membership fees.
Executive Committee Members:
Manu Dadhania (President)
Prakash Govani (Vice President)
Sanjay Jagani (Secretary)
Bhavesh Patel (Vadalia)(Treasurer)
Subhash Tilva, Rajashree Govani, Ramila Dadhania, Ajay Govani, Akshay Vachhani, Rajesh Mansuriya, Neel Khirsariya.
Working Committee Members
Narendra Godhani, Ratibhai Marsonia, Laxmikant Makadia, Prajesh Patel, Vivek Kalola, Anit Patel (Hansalia), Dushyant Makadia, Rohit Ghetia, Hemal Makadia, Nita Ghodasara, Ketki Dadhania, Dimple Jagani, Vandana Patel (Vadalia), Vandana Marsonia, Sudha Makadia, Pallavi Tilva, Jignasa Javia, Alka Sitapara, Mayuri Govani, Kiran Vachhani, Manisha Mansuriya, Manisha Ghetia.
Board of Trustees:
Kiran Ghodasara (Chairman)