Patidar Cultural Association of USA
(Non-Profit Organization, Tax ID # 22-3031050)
32 Stevenson Drive, Marlboro, NJ 07746
Tel: (732) 761-9829 .www.PCA1.com
Dr. Jayant Dadhania
PCA of USA is the largest local chapter of KPSNA representing about 50% of memership. It has been in existance since 1988 and represnts New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Delaware and Connecticut. PCA of USA is also most active chapter and handles all the charitable acivities on behalf of KPSNA. PCA of USA has successfully hosted 2002 KPSNA Convention.
- To motivate and preserve the Indian culture and religion among: The Indian community, the community at large and the fraction thereof that are interested in advancement of the culture.
- To exchange the ideas between American and Indian culture with the desire to bring about better understanding between these two cultures.
- To promote education activities and help non-profit education-related institutions at home and abroad for better education of the younger generation.
- To receive and administer funds for educational and charitable purposes within the meaning of Section 501(c)(3) of the I.R.S. code of 1954.
- To accomplish aforementioned goals the PCA shall gather resources by means of fund raising programs, receiving donations and investments in areas for further growth and membership fees.
|Executive Officers:||Executive Directors:||Executive Youths:|
|President:||Dr. Jayant Dadhania||Sports||Mr. Narendra Godhani||Ankur Sarodia|
|Vice-President:||Mr. Kiran Ghodasara||Cultural:||Mrs. Rajashree Govani||Milan Dalsania|
|Secretary:||Mrs. Sudha Dalsania||Mrs. Vandana Marsonia||Priya Ghodasara|
|Joint Secretary:||Mrs. Mrudula Vachhani||Information Systems:||Mr. Prajesh Patel||Sita Kalaria|
|Treasurer:||Mr. Prakash Govani||Directory Database:||Mr. Dilip Dalsania||Priyanka Govani|
|Joint Treasurer:||Mr. Laxmikant Makadia||Dr. Manu Dadhania||Neha Dadhania|
|Editor:||Mr. Milan Dalsania||Public Relations:||Mr. Vallabhbhai Kansagra||Anna Dadhania|
|Mr. Ratibhai Marsonia||Ankur Dadhania|
|Executive Members:||Mr. Haresh Kaneriya||Dr. Haribhai Dalsania||Vivek Dadhania|
|Dr. Sanjay Jagani||Julie Kansagra|
|Mr. Mansukh Makadia||Kalpen Bhuva|
|Board of Trustees:|
|Mr. Rajnikant Bhalodia||Mr. Chandrakant Kalola||Mr. Vallabh Kansagra||Dr. Hari Dalsania||Mr. Girdhar Sarodia|
Activites: PCA of USA conducts following annual activites:
Annual Diwali Dinner
Picnic: Saturday, August 1st 2009. (Rain Date: August 2nd) (Click Here to details)
Navratri Garba: Tentative Date: September 19th 2009
Annual Diwali Dinner: Tentative Date: October 24th or November 9th 2009.
Jayant Dadhania: email@example.com
Kiran Ghodasara: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sudha Dalsania: email@example.com
Prakash Govani: firstname.lastname@example.org