Patidar Samaj of the Carolinas represents Kadwa Patel families living in North and South Carolina. It comprises of about 145 families.
- Organize social, cultural, educational and religious programs for benefit of all members and their families.
- Organize Youth and Children’s activities
- Organize activities for elderly and women, to promote health awareness.
- To actively participate in National KPSNA activities as their local subchapter.
- Promote any helpful activities for our community in India or USA organized
- by PCA, KPSNA and/or Umiya Trust Sidsar and any such credible
- Any charitable activities that help our community to maintain our heritage
and cultural values while merging into American mainstream and within legal protection of laws of USA.
- Help needy family on social or legal problems through guidance of appropriate
KPS-Carolinas conducts 3 Summer Picnics and Annual Diwali Dinner function.
Local Community Directory published every year.